Travel Registration Form

Regardless of whether a group or individual receives UPAC funding for a travel experience, the University requires that students complete a Travel Registration Form. UPAC cannot send a copy of your allocation letter to the ASA office until you’ve submitted the form. At least three days before the initial date of your travel experience, please fill out a Travel Registration Form through OrgCentral. 

For more information on travel regulations and resources, check out the Student Organization Travel Resources page on OrgCentral.